luni, 11 aprilie 2011

Romanian Tennis Week - I'm happy

Woohoo!!! Sorry, couldn't help it. Last week was such a great week for the Romanian tennis, with surprises and prooves of the players' real calibers. They made me happy.

I'm happy for Alexandra Dulgheru, for breaking the black streak from the beginning of the season and playing in the quarterfinals at Marbella, although she could have done much better.

I'm happy for Monica Niculescu and her Marbella semifinal, and also for her partner, Vitalia Diatchenko.

I'm happy for our one and only Victor Hanescu, for his Casablanca semifinal and his bright break from these dark times.

I'm happy for the amazing newcomer Irina Begu and her surprising tournament at Marbella. For her thrilling semifinal win over Sveta and her good final against Vika. For the beautiful moment of her career where she escaped from anonymity and entered among the first 100 playes of the circuit.

And last, but most important, I'm happy for my most favourite doubles team in the world, Horia Tecau and Robert Lindstedt and their fifth title together, at Casablanca. I'm happy 'cause Brad is healthy again and ready to kick the opponents' asses! (I had to say that.) I'm happy 'cause the clay season is here and a first step to the World Tour Finals can be made soon.

I'm happy for the ROMANIAN TENNIS!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu