duminică, 17 aprilie 2011

Ferru and Bovet!

Wow... This was my first reaction when I saw the awesome photos from David's lattest photoshoot, earlier this month. In an old interview, he claimed that his biggest hobby was and still is reading, something you don't see very often in the sports world, let's be honest.

Q. So you really are capable of sitting for hours with a book in your hands.
A. Yes, I love reading because when you read a book, you tell yourself your own story whereas in movies, the story is already told.

His words already build an atmosphere of ancient creation and love of creation, which is exactly the setting of the next pics.

I won't comment too much, as I am still speechless, but I can say this is more than just a normal photoshoot. This is ART.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu