miercuri, 13 aprilie 2011

Gulbis vs. Mariana Alves

Better later than never. And this piece could not be missed for anything! While Milos was basically hitting and winning against him, Ernie was giving the umpire probably the best replies since Marat Safin. (And by the way, this is the only aspect where he can be compared to Marat.)

"I have a racquet, I have feelings. Can we watch this match together after the match?"

Heartbreaking. Aaand flirty.

"Can we maybe go to a bar later and watch the shot in replay? Or maybe I send you a present, a DVD of the shot?"

How many umpires shouldn't receive something like that, really?
P.S.: Flirty.

M.A.: "I'm trying to do my best."
E.G.: "It's good that we're all trying."

Okay, that was pretty hilarious.


Here is one reason why I kiiinda like him. One and only, to be honest. Dear opponents, make Ernie angry more often! Only hilarity can result from that.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu