marți, 12 aprilie 2011

Monte Carlo : Crazy first round

Is loss the new black?! Seemed trendy in the first matches at Monte Carlo. Favourites' loss, to be exact. Can you imagine what might happen in the next rounds? Pff, where is Nole when you need him?

Haase def. Davydenko, 7-5, 4-6, 6-4. I miss the old Kolya... I really do.

Stepanek def. Baghdatis, 3-6, 6-1, 7-6.

Mayer def. Youzhny, 6-3, 2-6, 6-3. Wait WHAT??!!

Gulbis def. Dolgopolov, 61, 6-4. I support you ONCE and you?!

Tsonga def. Monaco, 4-6, 6-3, 6-2. Well, my pick was Pico. But it's Jo! You know, JO! Although I have to say: bring the fro back!

Raonic def. Llodra, 6-3, 0-6, 6-0. Nice match, girls! Again, my pick was Llodra. I mean, who knew the guy would be that amazing on clay too? Believe me, if you need one more confirmation after all the others, he is the next big thing! Vamos, come on, allez Miiiilooooos!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu