sâmbătă, 30 aprilie 2011

Lovely Zoo photos (Belgrade)

This week at Belgrade, a few players like Nenad Zimonjic, Marcel Granollers and Guillermo Garcia Lopez had the chance to spend a day at the zoo, in the middle of the nature, with some adorable, - or not-so-lovely -, animals.

Starting with a non-animals photo, Nenad also brought to the zoo his wife Mina and children Leon and Luna.

Unfortunately, I don't know who this guy is (yes, I am ashamed), but I always enjoy seeing a cute face near a cute baby kangaroo.

Nenad's encounter with a *beautiful* white python. Jeez Zimo, you must be crazy!

Nope, I changed my mind. Zimo is perfectly normal in comparision with this guy.

Well, at least I and the python have one thing in common. We both like Nenad's shoes!

Don't ask me why, but those hypos make me LOL.

And here they come. The most adorable photos. With the white lions!

How beautiful are they?! (I'm not sure if I'm talking about the lions or the guys...)

Seriously now, if you know who this guy is, you have to tell me! No no, you MUST tell me!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu