luni, 6 septembrie 2010

A Diary : WTA players

Hello, guys! :) Today I was reading some websites and blogs and I saw everything is about the personal opinion. And I thought: "Well, most of my articles are news. Should I do something?". So I decided to share with you my opinions, my preferences etc.

So in this very first diary page, I want to present to you my Top 5 WTA Players.

5. Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) - Alex is good at everything. In tennis, she appeared from nowhere last year in Warsaw. Then she repeated the performance this year, defending Top 10 players or former Top 10 players. Off the court, she has a big talent in painting and acting. She's really an amazing girl.

4. Kim Clijsters (BEL) - Champion, on and off the court. When you say Clijsters, you don't need to say nothing more. Her talent is undoubted. She is a former world no.1 in singles and doubles, she won 2 Grand Slam titles and played another 3 finals. And the most impressive thing is that she won her second US Open title, in only her third tournament back. Off the court, she has no reason to not be happy, she has an amazing husband and Jada is the most beautiful kid I've ever seen.


3. Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) - Bad girl. Only on the court. She is friendly, she is funny and she plays football like no other player. :) Talking about her tennis, it's really impressing how she has adapted her game to all surfaces. She has a strong serve, a heavy forehand and she is capable of very spectacular shots. She won 2 Grand Slam titles and other 10 WTA titles. She is a former world no.2, but I know she can be no.1 one day.

2. Jelena Jankovic (SRB) - Altough she has never won a Grand Slam singles title, she is one of the toughest and fittest players on the tour. She won the mixed doubles competition at Wimbledon, with her partner, Jamie Murray. JJ is popular, she appeared in a lot of commercial, she became an UNICEF ambassador and she was the subject of an autobiographical documentary, Jelenin svet (Jelena's life). And everything because she is a pretty, funny and nice person.


1. Dinara Safina (RUS) - I have to admit, first I liked her just because she was Marat's sister. But then I started to like her for what she is, as a person and as a tennis player. She is the only player, male or female, I'm supporting no matter where, no matter against who is she playing. She won the US Open doubles title, and played 3 Grand Slam singles finals. Former world no.1. Now I'm just waiting to see her playing like before and, maybe, winning a Grand Slam singles title.


So, they are my favourites. Talk to you next time, via another "A Diary" article. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu