luni, 20 septembrie 2010

A Diary : Davis Cup -> Romania-Ecuador

Hello, guys! :) I'm coming after three amazing days! Bucharest was the host of the Romania-Ecuador tie, in the Davis Cup play-offs. It was a very hot weekend, even for us, in the stands. I don't want to think how were the players feeling in that giant oven.

In the first day, we arrived in Bucharest, at my aunt's house and went to the National Tennis Centre. In the first match, everything was in Victor's favour, and it finished with a dominant 6-2 6-2 6-2.

In the break, I caught Marius Copil going out from the TVR studio and I took an autograph and a photo. I have to say it, he's sooo cute! Blond, suntanned, with beautiful eyes... :)

OK, I will stop dreaming now! :) The second match was very impressive, especially from Adi Ungur. He was able to comeback from 0-2, at 31 degrees.

Saturday was a cool day. I couldn't wait for the doubles match. I was really sorry to hear that Nicolas was not fully recovered, so he wasn't able to play alongside his younger brother Giovanni, but I was happy to see Ivan for another day.

When I arrived at the National Tennis Centre, I've seen Ivan and Giovanni practicing on the Centre Court - shirtless! :)

So, this match has decided Romania's situation, as Horia and Victor won, 6-2 6-2 6-2. Here I've seen a very touching moment, from Ecuador's team. A sad Ivan, close to burst into tears and a more experienced Giovanni comforting him, with a smile on his face. It was really sweet.

After the match, I took photos with some of the Romanian players and went to see the feudal outfits parade.

In the third day I went at the NTC a little earlier than before, hoping to find someone else practicing shirtless, but it was cold and windy. But, on another tennis court, I've seen Giova, Emilio and the captain. Of course, photos and everything...:)


And a photo with Nico, after a short conversation about water. Haha!

In the first match, you could've seen on Giovanni's face and body how exhausted he was, in front of a fresh Crivoi.

On the other hand, Emilio's debut was not that bad, as the 18-year-old broke Adi's serve and lead with 3-0 in the second set. Here, the bigger experience and the better ranking was obvious. Ungur won, 6-3 6-4.

This was my perfect weekend in pictures. I hope you enjoyed it and didn't get bored! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu