duminică, 20 martie 2011

Still unbeaten. Will he?

Oh.My.GOD! *Janice*

I know you can find this in almost ANY Djokovic article, but this guy hasn't lost a match since December 2010! He won Davis Cup, he won a Grand Slam and he does very well in Indian Wells. He took his 2011 record at 17-0 by beating Federer in the semifinals in three, 6-3 3-6 6-2, to set up a clash between the best players of the past few months.

Next he faces Nadal who defeated Delpo in two, 6-4 6-4. Now, will he be able to continue his winning streak? I know this is not clay, but it's Rafa. You never can underestimate him, even if his opponent is in his best form, as happens with Novak now, but there is a big chance for him.

"Well, I want to talk to Rafa because whoever wins tomorrow has to lose [the exo] in Colombia," Djokovic said after his semifinal match.

Personally, I hope Rafa will win in Colombia. Idemo! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu