luni, 14 martie 2011

Novak and Bros

It seems like the Djokovic family truly believes that Djordje can follow Novak's footsteps and become a Grand Slam champion. After their mother said her youngest son is the most talented, Nole himself thinks he is the one to watch.

"He's very talented and actually Stepanek was just telling me a couple days ago that he practiced with him and he's a copy/paste of my forehand," he said.

"I'm really happy to see my brothers, especially the younger one, doing well now in tennis. Because it's not easy for them. They're still not matured enough to be able to face these really difficult mental struggles all the time and practicing in front of 20, 30 people, because they're carrying the burden of Djokovic family."

(Very modest, Nole!)

"For them it's not really the best situation you can ask for, but it makes them stronger. They are really fighting. They understand that they have to fight their own way through and hopefully they will."

I guess everyone hopes they will. I am still waiting for my 2015 Djordje-Novak Australian Open final, guys! :)

Source : www.espn.co.uk

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu