luni, 14 martie 2011

A shadow starts to become real

As I said, the shadow of old Dinara slowly starts to become Dinara again. After last year's series of injuries, things have gone from bad to worse, but at Indian Wells she defeated Parra Santonja and the twenty-third favourite Hantuchova. Better and better!

"So, for me it was tough, you know, because I love the sport," she said. "And once you're not enjoying it, you struggle."

"Like when you have some bad moments, like your head's falling down. But when you're believing you're like 'Okay, it's not my day. I'm just gonna keep working hard."

I was very sorry when she stopped working with Zeljko Krajan. He is the man who made her No.1 and their relationship seemed to be a great one. Then she worked with an Argentinian coach and now she seems to get along well with her new coach, former player David Sanguinetti.

"I really like David, he was really positive everytime. There were moments in the practice I would go down. He's like 'Come on, keep it up, let's work hard'."

I think this is a good start for her to recover her position. She is ranked outside of Top 100 and this certainly isn't her real place. The attitude however is great. Leave the past, live in the present and just learn from the old mistakes. Davai!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu