joi, 1 septembrie 2011

Day 2 - Favourite Women's Player


DINARA SAFINA

If you read my blog or you follow me on Twitter, you probably know already that my favourite WTA star is clearly Dinara Safina. She has become my favourite only a few months after I said I was never going to support her. Unbelievable, but real.

Usually, when I just start to watch a sport, I am cheering for the outsider. I have always liked to see surprises in sport or even provoke them, while being a TaeKwonDo player. When I saw Dinara for the first time, she was the best player in the world and she was playing against Sabine Lisicki in Wimbledon 2009. She was playing amazingly well, to be exact. So, knowing none of them, I decided to take the outsider's side. Of course, Dinara won and I said I was not going to support her in her next matches for anything. I was basically not liking her because she was too good. However, in like two months, after seeing more of her matches, who was her biggest fan? Moi, of course. Now, it's a pity that the physical problems decided to stay in her way to success. It's too bad that she couldn't take home a Grand Slam trophy before this happened. Anyway, I can't wait her to be back and to proove everyone she is amazing. I've already seen that. :)

Davai, Dinara!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu