luni, 5 septembrie 2011

Day 5 - Least Favourite Women's Player


CAROLINE WOZNIACKI

Just like yesterday, it is difficult for me to choose a least favourite player. But unlike yesterday, when I didn't really have a player I didn't like, today I have more than one. The most important candidates at the title of 'My Least Favourite Women's Player' were Maria Sharapova, Petra Kvitova and Caroline Wozniacki. So, I took them one by one and I thought. Maria Sharapova. An amazing player, a huge talent and a killer determination. Not very constant, but she gets over a loss easily and continues to take down important players. Petra Kvitova. A good player, very strong and determined. She went from zero to hero and positively shocked the tennis world with her Wimbledon win. Caroline Wozniacki. *silence* Well, she is the world No. 1, so she must be pretty good. Honestly, when I see her playing, I'm always wondering: how does she win matches? Her game has nothing amazing, nothing brilliant, nothing to make me say "Yes! That's the best player in the world!". If she wins a Grand Slam, I will be very surprised. And I shouldn't be surprised when it comes to the world No. 1.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu