vineri, 2 septembrie 2011

Day 3 - Favourite Doubles Team


ROBERT LINDSTEDT & HORIA TECAU

First time I saw Tecau and Lindstedt on the same court, they were playing against each other, during the Davis Cup tie between Romania and Sweden. Tecau was teaming with Hanescu, while Lindstedt's partner was Soderling. The Swedes won back then, but Robert was impressed by Horia's talent. Not long after that, he contacted the Romanian and soon enough, they became a team. One of them, older and wise. The other one, young and powerful. They won tournaments together, they defeated important names in doubles tennis and they made two Grand Slam finals. Last year, they were extremely close to qualify for the World Tour Finals. Should I go on? I think I've made my point. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu