miercuri, 31 august 2011

Day 1 - Favourite Men's Player


ROBIN SODERLING

Many people's least favourite becomes my biggest favourite. I have discovered tennis very late, unfortunately. The first match I have ever seen was the 2009 Roland Garros final between Robin Soderling and Roger Federer. To be honest, in that very first match, hearing the commentators praising Federer and mentioning all his incredible results, I started to admire him and I supported him. I have always liked to watch Robin's matches, but I don't know exactly when he has become my biggest favourite. All I know is that slowly, but surely, he grew in my top higher than Federer, Nadal, even Djokovic.

In fewer words, he is a strong player, a great fighter and he seems a very nice person. Yes, I mean it! His interviews are so sweet and adorable and he always manages to put a smile on my face. Now, I support him in everything (even in his small matches against Nadal). :) I wish him lots of luck in the rest of the year and I'm hoping for a French Open title, after those two beautiful finals! ;)

Un comentariu: