marți, 6 septembrie 2011

Day 6 - My Most Memorable Match


WIMBLEDON 2010, R1 : JOHN ISNER def. NICOLAS MAHUT
6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

Probably the easiest for me to choose. This should be everyone's most memorable match. It's epic. After more than one year, I still don't have enough words to describe this incredible confrontation. I know you have heard a million times about the records these two guys have broken in those three days, so I won't mention them again. I just know that they won an ESPY Award for this match, their outfits and racquets are now at the International Tennis Hall of Fame and they have the respect of everyone in the tennis world and not only them. So please everyone, take a bow in front of John Isner and Nicolas Mahut, two REAL champions!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu