joi, 3 iunie 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIKOLAY!


Yesterday, on June 2nd, the best male Russian tennis star of the moment, Nikolay Davydenko, turned 29.

His most important title is the ATP World Tour Finals trophy, in London, 2009. He's the 3rd Russian player in history, after Kafelnikov and Safin.

I know Nikolay is not so popular how he deserves. And I know that at the ATP World Tour Finals he signed a very few autographs, because everybody was interested about Federer, Nadal, Djokovic. But he won. And he prooved he is a valuable player, defending Soderling, Del Potro, even Roger. First time, I have to say, I didn't like him. He didn't show any emotion on the court, he didn't smile, he didn't cry. But at that tournament, I saw how kind and modest he was and I felt something in my soul, because I realized he is a better player, from all the points of view, then some players who receive everything without doing anything, like Sharapova. So, I want to wish him a happy birthday and a speedy recovery! I hope I will see him playing soon!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu