luni, 31 mai 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEXANDRA!



Yes, yesterday Alexandra Dulgheru, the best Romanian female tennis player of the moment, turned 21. Two weeks ago she won the second title of the career, at the tournament she won the first one. So, she didn't loose any match in Warsaw since now, but defended Na Li, Jie Zheng, Alona Bondarenko and other top players.


Here are some wishes from a few fans around the world:

Katarzyna, Poland: Alexandra, I saw you playing at Warsaw and, trust me, you was amazing. I was very happy you won. I wish you all the best and more titles!

Julie, Belgium: I watched you playing a lot of matches and you know what I think? I think you have a big potential! Be strong, we want to see you in Top 10! Oh, and happy birthday!

Sophie, France: Happy birthday, have a great year and have fun at your party!!!

Bogdan, Romania: La multi ani, felicitari pentru rezultate si toate cele bune! Toata familia mea te urmareste si speram sa te vedem in top 20! / Happy birthday, congrats for your results and all the best! All my family watches your matches and we hope to see you on Top 20!

Ioana, Romania: Mai, Alexandra, ce pot sa spun... Ne faci mandri ca suntem romani! Vad ca toata lumea te-a felicitat, deci o voi face si eu. Felicitari pentru titlul de la Varsovia, in primul rand, si pentru meciul impotriva lui Wozniacki. Ai jucat super! La multi ani, sa ai o vara plina de bucurie si succese! / Alexandra, what can I say... You make Romania proud! I see everybody congratulated you, so I will too. Congrats for the title in Warsaw, first of all, and for your match against Wozniacki. You played great! Happy birthday, have a great summer, full of happiness and good luck!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu