marți, 3 mai 2011

Victor's journey in Madrid

To be honest, I realized Hanescu had to play qualifications at Madrid only before his final round, against Marius Copil. This was one of the really few occasions I truly wanted these matches to be streamed. Especially after I found out the amazing score. 5-7, 7-5, 7-6 (6) in Victor's favour. The young part of me (which is bigger, because hellooo, I'm a teenager) was sad, because once again it couldn't see the nice and oh-so-pretty guy, but the mature one was saying it was better this way, because Hane had a better chance in the tournament.

Well, he was determined to contradict me and lost in the first round against Xavier Malisse, in something which seemed an entertaining, even thrilling match of three sets, 6-3, 4-6, 5-7. (Just a personal opinion: he could have let Marius win. For me at least. I haven't seen him in a really long time...)

Anyways, we both know in a few days Victor will be all forgiven. But it is sad that he doesn't play at the Top 30 level anymore. Now he is ranked 71 and has to play qualifications, what will happen next with him? What will happen after him with the Romanian tennis? But maybe I'm looking to far in the future. Everyone knows Hanescu is not really a disaster on clay, he still can beat some of those players, doesn't he? :) Haide!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu