luni, 2 mai 2011

Perfect ATP Winners

In all last week's ATP finals, my favourites won. I can't even remember when was the last time such thing happened. It was the "D Day", as another blogger called it. Davydenko in Munich, Del Potro in Estoril and Djokovic at home in Belgrade, all offered the tennis fans all around the world delightful matches.

Davydenko is back! At my beginnings as a tennis fan, I didn't like him. Probably because he was beating Nadal, Federer and well everybody. When I started to realize what a great player and what a cool person he is, he stopped playing at the same level as before ('cause that's what I do, I jinx people). But this win in Munich (final against Florian Mayer) might be a start to his old form.

I know Kolya, I know! :)
(Talking about cool funny people...)

With Estoril, another big tennis name starts to show what his real place is. Del Potro had great performances lately, everything culminating with the Estoril trophy, won in a simple final against Verdasco. I caught only a few games from one of his matches this week, but I can already say the guy plans a bright comeback. And when Delpo prepares a comeback, watch out, Top 10!

And in Belgrade... What could I say? I am getting kind of bored of writing that 'Novak is still unbeaten' every single week he plays. (To make it clear, I am not getting bored of him winning. I love that!) So, I will start it this way. Novak Djokovic is brilliant. His record for 2011 is 27 or 28-0. I can't even count it anymore. He doesn't get tired of winning and I and many more people don't get tired of seeing him winning. More words would be useless. (Author's note: I love the Djokovic family!).

Here I need to say a few words about the finalist. Feli Lopez didn't have only a good-looking body this week, but also a good-looking game. I knew he is good on clay. I mean, he's a Spaniard. But with all the players whom we could see at Belgrade, this final is a big thing for him. Felicitaciones!

To quote Novak Djokovic from the trophy presentation.
"I am so glad when such a nice and well the best looking tennis player wants to come to Belgrade again," were his words. Umm... I don't know what to say...


Oh, okay! I mean, even Nole fancies him!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu