vineri, 1 octombrie 2010

A Diary : Prettiest WTA stars

Hello again! Here is my new "A Diary" article, especially for the pretty tennis girls lovers.:)

5. Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) - I can't say I'm crazy about her like a person. But we have to face it: she's pretty. Tall and blonde, the 20-year-old Caro is one of the sweetest teen girls.

4. Vera Zvonareva (RUS) - Here is the outsider. I see her like the shy and naturally beautiful girl. She is blonde, her eyes are just fabulous, her smile is amazingly charming and she has the hottest coach. She is just Vera. And this is cool. :)

3. Viktoria Azarenka (BLR) - I think everybody agrees with me. Vika is one of the prettiest players and she barely has everything to turn into one of the biggest -and hottest!- tennis girls.


2. Ana Ivanovic (SRB) - Ana is a real star. Like Novak Djokovic said, she is one of the girls that truly has fans on the court. She is beautiful and her ex-boyfriend (Fernando Verdasco) is one of the hottest tennis players.

1. Sorana Cirstea (ROU) - She made sensation at Roland Garros in 2009. Not just for her surprising quarterfinal, but for her undeniable beauty, one of the reasons for the love she receives from the fans.

I know it was a short article. Sorry, I can't speak that much about girls. That's why I hope you'll read my next 'diary page', to find out my Top 5 ATP hotties. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu