duminică, 10 octombrie 2010

A Diary : Hottest ATP stars

Hey hey! I've been a little busy these days and no, I'm not Caroline. But I'm back, in this interesting 10/10/10 day, with my newest -and my favourite- diary page: my Top 5 hottest ATP players. :)

5. Rafael Nadal (ESP) - Of course Rafa is here, in the top. I think he's in everyone's top. He barely has everything. Amazing body, check! Sweet dimples, check! Dreamy eyes and awesome hair, check! Altough in my opinion he looked better with long hair and no-sleeves, he's still right here, between the hottest ATP guys.


4. Fernando Verdasco (ESP) - Spanish guys, Spanish guys... One thing is clear: this country was blessed! Blessed with awesome men! On the court, in the stands or in a Calvin Klein campaign, Nando is a delight for the eyes of thousands of girls all around the world.


3. Roger Federer (SUI) - Maybe Mother Nature was not that generous with his body, but she gave him an undeniable charm. Elegant, stylish and refined Roger will always be one of the most loved tennis players, and -trust me!-, not just for his game.

2. Marius Copil (ROU) - Like I said not long ago, I think I have a crush on him. :) I had the pleasure to meet him and he looks awesome! Blond, suntanned, with splendid blue eyes and charming smile... He's absolutely gorgeous. He could be anytime the dream guy of any girl.

1. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) - I know it's a surprise for most of you, but for me it's pretty normal. When he has long hair, he looks amazing! He always has the big lovely smile on his face, the perfect skin colour and the sexy protective body. A really HOT guy.


Aaand a few another guys I know you love. And I love. :)

Dmitry Tursunov


Dmitry Tursunov & Grigor Dimitrov

Novak Djokovic

Marat Safin

Fernando Verdasco & Feliciano Lopez

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu