sâmbătă, 4 iunie 2011

And Novak is defeated...

After 43 victories in a row, Novak Djokovic is defeated. And Roger Federer advances to the Roland Garros final. And I am shocked.

You know I have all the respect in the world for the tennis player Roger is, but I thought the only one who could beat Djokovic was Nadal. Well, I was wrong. Every good thing has an end and, in this case, the end came earlier than I expected. Now, even if I would try to say something about Nole's year, it would be nothing, because his successes can't be turned into words. Only this I can say: that he was the best player of 2011. And probably still is.

Federer, on the other hand, recovered his place and qualified in his first Grand Slam final since last year's Australian Open. Of course, I am happy to see him there. Will he be able to win against Rafa? Hard to say. But it will be a good match, that's sure.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu