vineri, 18 februarie 2011

Pink Jelena in Dubai

It seems like the Kanepi complex is gone! Jelena made a fantastic comeback last night in Dubai, knocking out the Estonian 2-6, 6-3, 7-5. Before the match, the head-to-head record was 3-1 in Kanepi's favor, with the lattest two matches in her victory notebook. I don't know exactly how long it lasted, but Jelena a.k.a. One-Of-My-Lovely-Favourites made a big match, based on determination and self-confidence.

Let's hope this is only the beginning of her collaboration with her new coach, the best Romanian tennis player of the last two decades, Andrei Pavel. He wasn't there at her match, unfortunatelly, but their work seems to go straight to a good result.

I also have to say a few things about her dress. I.LOVE.IT! It fits her body perfectly and gives her a pretty, innocent aura. The color and design remind me of little angels, or perfect summer days on a quiet beach... Anyway, as I said before, this is one of the dresses I would really enjoy wearing, and I'm not wearing dresses usually!

As for the rest of the tournament... Ajde Jelena! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu