marți, 27 aprilie 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DINARA!


Today is the birthday of Dinara Safina, one of the best Russian tennis players and world's no. 3. Dinara, these are some messages from your fans around the world:

Dan, USA: Happy birthday, I'm glad you're back and good luck! You're my no.1!!!

Jennifer, USA: Happy birthday, have a wonderful day and good luck in Stuttgart and all the tournaments you'll play!

Paul, France: Dinara, I hope today will be a special day for you and will give you the power to win!

Mario, Argentina: Wish you all the best, I hope your back is fine and you'll be back on the no.1 position. You deserve it!

Juan, Spain: Happy birthday, good luck in Stuttgart and I hope I'll see you in Madrid!

Vanessa, France: Happy birthday, Dinara! You're the best tennis player and if your injury doesn't come back, I'm sure you can win everything! Wait you in Paris for the Roland Garros!

...and...

Gael Monfils: Happy birthday, Dinara!!!!

And now, my message...

Ioana, Romania: You know, it's hard to be the last, because they already said everything...:D Happy birthday, have a great year! You and Marat were always my idols and two examples for being strong and powerful in every situation. You really are a hero and, I don't know, when I see your matches, it's like I'd see my sister playing. I wish you all the best, I hope you'll show again your talent and I'll support you everytime, especially in the Grand Slam tournaments, because I know you can! Xoxo. :*

I hope I made you a nice surprise :-)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu