sâmbătă, 17 aprilie 2010

Dinara Safina's injury seems to be really bad!


The back injury that cost Dinara Safina the world No. 1 ranking at last year’s WTA championships seems to be really hard.

Dinara's blog:

"I’m still in Croatia doing my recovery with my physio Tomislav Vrbnjak. He is really one of the best I’ve ever had in my life and he is really taking the best care of me.

My injury from Australia was pretty bad and takes so long to heal. The problem is that I had it since Cincinnati last year, and since then had been playing all the time while on pain killers. My back was really bad there but I didn’t feel anything the rest of the season until my last match at the Australian Open.

After that match, I had an MRI and I had two stress fractures on L5S1 and a rupture on the muscle. That was the worst news I could ever hear from a doctor, but now finally I’m recovering, though not as fast as I would prefer. My physio is really taking care of me and I’m slowly starting to practice."

When will she return? She is entered in Stuttgart but it is doubtful that she will play. I wish you all the best, Dinara!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu